Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pictures . . .

I am not sure what happened to the pictures I included on that last post. Somehow they overlapped. I did discover that if you click on the picture, you can see the entire thing. Sorry about that. I guess I didn't put enough space between them. I've now got some missionary pictures as well. Enjoy!

This is Richard and I with our mission president, Vaughn J. Featherstone in 1977. Wow!



















And look at this, a full head of hair. This is me in 1976 as a missionary. Wow.




















Have a wonderful day everyone! I will.

Jim

1 comment:

Susan said...

Fun mission pictures! I would have been two years old when those were taken! Did I ever tell you that I met Elder Featherstone on my mission, and he asked me if I was related to you? Glad you had a great trip. You are still (as always) in our thoughts and prayers. Love you!
your baby sister,
Susan