Sunday, March 23, 2008

Someone asked me about my family. I am thrilled to report that my oldest daughter, Mariah, arranged for some professional family pictures to be taken the week before I started chemotherapy. Now how insightful is that?

So, here are the introductions. My sweetheart Patti and I are in the center. And for the curious, we will celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary this summer on August 18th. Wow.

To the left of Patti are sons Coleton and Clayton. To my right is our daughter Mariah holding her son Roman. He will be one on April 29th. To her left is her husband, Enrique. He is holding their 3 and a half year old daughter Boston. In the back, from left to right are daughter Makell, son Clinton and his wife Jen.

We are proud of our family.

Jim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your courageous story and your beautiful family. What a wonderful gift you have given your friends both near and far! I know that the energy and love of your lifetime partner, children and grandchildren will give you strength. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.